- Language: English
- Course Duration: 20 minutes
- Cost: Free
The problem tree tool (short course)
A self-led online course about how the problem tree tool can help you identify an advocacy issue
What will you gain from the course?
- Confidence to use the problem tree tool to help you identify an advocacy issue
- Knowledge of how this tool fits in to the wider advocacy cycle
- Examples of how the problem tree tool can be used in practice
- An animation about the problem tree including a real life example of how to use it.
- Activities to check your knowledge and applying it to a scenario.
- Information on how the problem tree tool can pinpoint the root causes of community problems and guide effective advocacy for change.
- What is the problem tree tool? Learn about the problem tree tool, its key features and how it can help you identify which issue to advocate on.
- How should we prioritise advocacy issues? Identify helpful criteria to consider when deciding what advocacy issues to prioritise.
- How is the problem tree used in practice? Visualise the problem tree tool in real life through these practical examples and practice your skills.
This short course is based on a section of the Tearfund course Advocacy essentials.
Similarly Tagged Content
Get our email updates
Be the first to hear about our latest learning and resourcesSign up now