- List the characteristics of a good motivator.
- How should the motivators be chosen?
- How can we ensure that the selection of motivators is done fairly and that no one tries to influence other people’s choice?
- Who will help to train, equip and support the motivators in their work?
- How often should the motivators meet together?
- Who will benefit from their work?
NOTE The role of motivators is very similar to the role of animators (described in C10 of the PILLARS guide, Building the Capacity of Local Groups). However, we use a different term here as the motivators are selected and trained.