Peacebuilding is a Christ-centric activity that contributes to the well-being of the whole world.
- locates peacebuilding within the biblical narrative of creation, the Fall and the mission of God
- discusses what it means for Christians to seek peace and justice
- considers the way worship transforms us to become people who seek peace and looks at the qualities that mark a peacebuilder
- considers four approaches to peacebuilding put forward by Christian thinkers
- makes some conclusions and suggestions for Tearfund’s peacebuilding work