- Savings clubs may encourage members to save a small amount of money regularly to use for a special purpose. Members may all save for the same event, such as making a visit together or establishing an income-generating project. Members may also save individually, for example for a wedding or for Christmas celebrations.
- Simple savings clubs depend on an honest and reliable Treasurer.
- Where would be good places to demonstrate the best way to wash hands?
- Discuss how establishing a savings club could be added to the regular activities of any group.
- What experiences do members have with savings clubs? Have these been positive or difficult experiences?
- How should the funds of a savings club be looked after?