This guide aims to help development organisations to consider the impact of the environment on their work and the impact of their work on the environment.
It looks at how projects, organisational practices and lifestyles can be made more environmentally sustainable. A basic environmental assessment tool is included which can be used to ensure that most development projects are not harming the environment or being adversely affected by environmental issues.
- Principles and definitions of environmental sustainability
- A biblical perspective on the environment
- Sustainable energy
- Organisational environmental sustainability
- Environmentally sustainable projects
- Using advocacy to help protect the environment
- Personal lifestyle