Advocacy is integrated into Church and Community Transformation (CCT) processes to strengthen its outcomes. This practical and easy-to-understand guide is an introduction and ‘one-stop’ resource on social accountability tools that can be used to integrate advocacy.
- what social accountability is
- tools you can use to achieve it
- how to put what you have learnt into practice in CCT processes and beyond
Facilitators, church leaders and advocates involved in church and community transformation can apply these tools to bring about better governance and transparency, and more responsive service delivery, by governing bodies.
In each section you will find information on:
- using and adapting each tool
- case studies
- links to further guidance
- templates to use in your context