This report summarises the successes and challenges of implementing the Masculinité, Famille et Foi programme over a five-year period in faith-based communities.
- an exploration of the need and relevance of the MFF adaptation
- insight into how faith-based communities can influence social change, increase family planning and reduce gender-based violence
- details on the implementation, monitoring and evaluation phases
- a summary of the research results
- recommendations for future directions, identified throughout the MFF programme